The SpeedoMick Foundation’s objectives, through the provision of grants, is to work with groups supporting the vulnerable to:
- advance education;
- prevent or relieve poverty;
- mental health; and
- physical health
We cannot support all the many worthy causes out there, so we have decided that we will focus particularly on helping disadvantaged young people and the homeless.
Smaller local charities will be favoured over large national charities.
Priorities for Support
The number of projects which can be supported is limited. The initial priorities for funding will be to those charities whose projects include:
- Working with those who are homeless
- Ex offender rehabilitation or educational support
- General relief for people in need
- The advancement of education